Dr. Amit Sharda
- New York Chiropractic College, New York – Doctor of Chiropractic 2002
- The Acupuncture Foundation of Canada Institute, Toronto. – Acupuncture 2003
- York University, Toronto. – Bachelors of Science, Cell Biology 1998
SpineWise, Founder & CEO 2003 – Current
- Principal chiropractor and clinic manager for a multidisclipinary healthcare clinic.
HealthMedica Canada, Founder & President 2010 – 2014
- Developed a healthcare concept of rehabiliative and aesthetic format of clinics. Grew the brand to 18 franchised locations across Canada.
Smile Canada Marketing Inc, Founder & President 2009 – 2014
- Created a digital marketing agency which specialized in performacne based lead generation for the healthcare vertical, specifically dentists, at a national level.
Pizza Indya, Co-Founder. 2007 – 2010
- Developed a line of fusion Indian frozen pizzas which were sold at major retailors across Ontario.
Academy of Learning, Instructor 1995 – 1998
- Developed the syllabus for a general computer skills course. Delivered this content to new immigrants to Canada for a government- funded initiative.
Areas of Expertise
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation
- Digital Marketing
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Ontario Chiropractic Association
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- English – native language
- French – speak fluently and read/write with good proficiency
- Hindi – speak fluently and read/write with good proficiency